Thank you so much for your generosity!
All our staff are volunteer missionaries, meaning 90% of all donations goes directly to projects! The other 10% goes to administration costs and staff development.
Give by Credit Card:
Give by Check:
Please make checks out to Youth With A Mission and include a note indicating that it's for JUSTICEWATER.
- USA: University of the Nations, 75-5851 Kuakini Hwy #256, Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
- Canada: Y Project Funding Office, PO Box 57100 RPO East Hastings, Vancouver, BC V5K 5G6
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes! In Canada and the USA, every time you make a donation, you will receive a tax-deductible receipt from Youth With A Mission International/University of the Nations, with whom we are affiliated.